- The biggest business lesson I’ve learned in 2015 (and what it means if you’re creating content online)
- The “content trap” and how to avoid it
- Is content (podcasts, blogs, videos, etc.) worthless? (hint: It is unless you have this specific type of business)
- What happens when you don’t “right hook” or have anything to offer your audience
- The major mental change that’s caused me to slow most of my content creation down to a minimum
- What to do if you want to be like one of your heroes (online or in “real life”) – even if you have to pay
- What most podcasters end up doing when they don’t know what to do (and what you should focus on if that’s you)
- Don’t know what to say to your audience? Start doing this.
- Why it doesn’t matter if you’re an expert or not (and how to overcome this mindset)
- Why you should share what you’re experiencing in your business (and be as transparent as possible)
- The OTHER kind of email list you NEED to build if you’re just getting started or want to make money online (or want to work with high-profile entrepreneurs and companies)
- Why I’m glad I had to learn the hard way about how to make money and grow a business online
- Who I decided to target online, and how I identified what he needed help with (before I even reached out)
- The lessons I learned about ‘pitching’ (and how I outline why I’m the best person to solve your problem)
- How I doubled my efforts (and exploded my email list) by sharing my client experiences with celebrity entrepreneurs
- Imposter Syndrome. Full of sh*t? Or completely true?
- How to become an authority (especially if you’re just getting started online or in business)
- What happened when I realized content wasn’t going to cut it with my first podcast (and what we had to do to dig ourselves out)
- Why I got into creating content online (and why that’s NOT the right place to start)
- What to do when you’re want to make money online (and how to get a kickstart building your authority with your future audience)
- What to do when your products, coaching, and services aren’t ‘sticking’ with your audience
Me + Your Inbox = Pure passion.
Subscribe now for weekly thoughts on how to get the most out of love, life, and business.