[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/193358025″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /] Today’s episode of The Montoya Experiment is jam packed with:
- The underlying business lesson in being overweight my whole life, and why you SHOULDN’T do what I did to shed the pounds
- What I did to transition from a ‘meat-eating’ to a plant-based diet, and how it can impact the outcome of your business
- The single biggest problem with choosing sides, and what to do instead
- The easiest way to explain yourself when you know others won’t understand
- Why I sometimes judge others, and why that isn’t a bad thing
- How to avoid playing by other people’s rules, and the issues that arise when you do
- The problem with online courses that will set you back months (and keep you from being yourself)
- Why the method doesn’t matter (and what actually does)
- Creating your own ‘playbook’ while becoming successful at the game you’re playing
- The underlying lesson in getting a puppy (and what that means for you and your audience)
- The importance of putting something before yourself (this will help you never come of as slimy or pushy when it comes to sales)
Me + Your Inbox = Pure passion.
Subscribe now for weekly thoughts on how to get the most out of love, life, and business.