Finally, A Simple Process For Finding Your Market And Creating Loyal Customers
It’s happening again…
You’re talking with someone you know is a fit for your product, and they’re grilling you with questions you deserve to get paid for answering.
This doesn’t happen much in my business anymore – with the exception of social media.
For instance, I got back into town from San Francisco the other night when my phone lit up with notifications – one of them from social media.
“I just learned about this form of income tonight. I’ve already watched around 3–4 hours of video and I’m almost Ready to make money using email lists.
I should mention I’m 17 years old and I’ve never been more confident that I could get really good at this fast.
I just need someone that will help me, without trying to put me on their list themselves. I need some actual free help.”
It wasn’t all that long ago that my inbox and text log was filled with conversations like these.
And, when I finally got clear on my purpose in business, who was perfect for my help, and what I was offering them did these requests go away.
(Now, on social media it’s a different story – it attracts a ton of “freebie” seekers in it’s nature)
However, when your list and site are set up with the proper mindset these people kinds of people are practically repelled completely.
Here’s what it comes down to:
Attracting the right people.
… and that starts with finding and clarifying your target audience.
Introducing… Target Market 1.0 – How To Find Your Market And Create Loyal Customers.
This action-packed masterclass designed to help you clearly define your target market and find ideas for what to offer them.
There are three focuses of the course:
Purpose, Market, & Offer
You’ll get clarity around all three with hands on exercises and examples you can use to inspire your own products and services.
If you’re a podcaster, blogger, video creator, or ready to kick your online business into gear – this was made for you.
Only 12 seats are available – 3 of which are reserved for my private one on one coaching students.
This is for you if:
- You’re already running an online business and wanting to start creating products your audience will happily pay for (and keep coming back for more)
- You’ve started building your email list but are unsure about how to monetize it (or if you fear that no one will buy when you do)
- You have a service you want to offer but don’t know where to find ideal clients
- You love the lifestyle having an online business enables but don’t know if it’ll work for you
- You haven’t even started offering products or services (but want to set yourself up for success so that when you’re ready your products fly off the shelves)
- You’re stuck in the 9-5 and want to leapfrog over years of training and courses by focusing on the fundamentals in running an online business
- You understand that when you’re clear on your purpose, market, and offer you become an unstoppable force (that leaves others wondering how you did it)
- You’ve taken other online courses but felt like they talked over your head (and left you with more questions than you had before)
This is not for you if:
- The investment price breaks the bank and you’re betting on a “homerun”
- You plan on being unethical to your future audience and sell them things just to make money
- You aren’t willing to work hard to find clarity around your purpose and online presence (and want to rush through to say you “did it”)
- You’re skeptical about making money online by being the best version of you and offering products and services (that solve big problems for your audience)
- You don’t care about others (and are only online to line your pockets with other’s hard-earned money)
Here’s what you get:
- An hour and half of live training designed for you to download and re-watch at your own pace (live attendance not required)
- Downloadable content to help you complete the course and implement the training
- Email access to Jeremy for 14 days following the training
Sign up here before the class fills up:
Exclusive Content Weekly To Help You Live Your Dream
Subscribe now for weekly thoughts on how to get the most out of love, life, and business.