What you’ll hear in this episode:
When I started podcasting, I wanted to know EVERY tool out there that would help my podcast in someway. What a waste of time. I’ve cut months (probably years) out of the search for the best resources, just for you. Download The Top Time-Saving Podcast Resources straight to your hard drive.
- How podcasting is like raising a kid (and how to avoid raising a nutcase)
- What you get by investing time and money into your show
- What you need to invest in if you have a show, or are starting one soon
- Why I recommend you avoid MailChimp (and the service you should sign up for, for a buck)
- What will happen if you use HTML newsletters (and how this impacts the way your listeners and readers see you)
- How to avoid the ‘guard from going up’ with your email communications
- Why I don’t help people start podcasts
- What to do if you want to have a relationship with your audience
- My number 1 tool for buying time
- The ONLY metric you should actually be focusing on (hint: not social media followers)
- How to actually solve problems your audience has
- Why my content upgrades take longer than recording, editing, and launching my podcast (but why it’s oh-so worth it)
- The language you HAVE to learn if you want to be successful with online marketing
- Why you should sign up for time-leveraging services BEFORE you’re ready
- Why GoDaddy and I don’t get along
- How to stand out in ANY niche (on or offline – it doesn’t matter)
- The issue with focusing on broad markets (this is where 11 out of 10 get hung up)
- Where to put your attention to build your authority, credibility, and leadership
- How to find one problem that your audience has (and the steps to take to solve)
- What to do once you start becoming know to your market (this is how you become BIG in your niche)
- How to break up your industry so that you can identify holes you can plug with your knowledge
- Where you’ll instinctually want to give up when becoming known in your niche (and how to keep pushing through)
Done listening? Download The Top Time-Saving Podcast Resources here.
Me + Your Inbox = Pure passion.
Subscribe now for weekly thoughts on how to get the most out of love, life, and business.