Coming to you from the backseat of my buddies car.
We just got done watching game 4 of the NBA Playoffs — but it’s time to get back to biz before enjoying the evening.
Ok, yesterday we left off on scheduling.
Now let’s talk about what to schedule.
There are 6 things you must have as repeating appointments — that way it pops up day after day.
- Scheduling – yes, you need to have 2–5 (depending how serious you are) appointments to look at your day and adjust on the fly
- Writing/Intentions – this is time to set the tone for your day and give “thanks” for the chance you have to create your own destiny. More on this in a future note
- Productivity time – budget time for your work, building your list, creating content, client work, and self-development
- Physical activity – at least one hour per day
- Meals – you’d be surprised at how much this can take when you calculate cooking, grocery shopping, etc.
- Family – this is time to be around the people you care about most (doesn’t have to be blood-related)
- Rest/Mediation – in order to stay sharp, you must rest your mind and body. This could range from “sleep” to doing something you enjoy
At this point,
you might be asking “why” – and the answer is easy:
- Success is a habit
- Habits take time to form
- Therefore, we should schedule that time to eliminate as much of the “habit gap” as possible
OK, go get those things on your calendar.
Off to “rest” with some friends and adult-shaped beverages.
Need help growing + monetizing your email list?
Subscribe below for *daily* help building an email list you can profit from while helping your audience.