A huge realization:
We online biz owners can be the most action-oriented people while also being the biggest procrastinators.
We’re quick to spend 80 hours or $3K on a website before we have an audience or an idea of what we’re doing.
we should be focusing on the basics like list-building and understanding our markets.
There are many forms of this that I find.
So, I thought I’d share a few ways you could procrastinate “smarter”:
[ keep reading… ]
OK, so today’s the last day to join Email Elite in time to access the exclusive Training for May.
If you didn’t know:
We’re almost halfway through the year.
Did you set goals for your business on January 1st that you haven’t hit yet?
Then take a look at what’s inside this month’s exclusive Training, titled:
“Goal Setting – What They Don’t Want You To Know”
- Two psychological steps you can take to almost guarantee you hit your list-building and revenue goals by leveraging the “power of the crowd”
- How to set big milestones in your business (and life) that you can take action on daily
- How to handle goals for your email list subscriber base, revenue you’d like to make, and any goals business or personal
- A method so simple for hitting goals (like making yourself your number 1 client or adding more subscribers to your list) so painless and simple (as long as you’re willing to show up and do the work) that you will have a clear path towards freedom in your life and business
- What to do in order to avoid time-wasting distractions so that you can focus on building your list and monetizing it through digital products and services
- The key to making BIG accomplishments possible so that you’re achieve any goal you set out for (especially when it comes to building your email list or creating a successful product online
And a lot more.
(like the 3 one-on-one coaching sessions that come standard, and other goodies you get by joining Email Elite today).
Get it here:
Can you relate to this?…
There are so many places to get information from these days, that it’s nearly impossible to know who is credible and who’s not.
I’ve been through my stage of getting the runaround from the online gurus selling the promise land – but all of that went away as I put my head down and got to work.
Now as you read this I’m probably cheeks-deep in some sweet potatoes that are fresh-out-the-oven and some left over Chipotle.
(I don’t eat meat or much of the regular thanksgiving stuff, being vegan and all…)
And although I’m not big on Thanksgiving – I am huge on giving thanks.
So being the day that it is here in the US, I wanted to send some thanks out, and give you the vetted resources and people that have been lynchpins along my journey.
Here it goes:
[ keep reading… ]
Ever started a project you were pumped about?
Or… Wanted to land that new job?
It doesn’t matter what you’re doing, if you start the wrong way – YOU’RE DOOMED.
If you’re wanting to launch your project, business, podcast, or career the right way, then today’s video was created for you.
[click to continue…]