When I ask other podcasters, bloggers, and video creators if their content is bringing in any business…
I get the same response 9/10 times:
We feel like we should be making content since that’s what the big shots we follow are doing.
Instead, we should be focusing on making this other thing:
(in equal proportion to the amount of value we bring, of course)
Don’t get me wrong, content is a good thing… but almost useless when you don’t have products and services to offer.
This creates a “chicken before the egg” scenario that makes you run in circles and overthink yourself.
Follow along with me, and you’re going to learn:
- how to find clients online and the EXACT strategy I used to work with celebrity entrepreneurs
- how to pick a skill and target market that guarantees you’ll get paid
- how to make sure you’re focusing on the right tasks
I’m calling it the Babe Ruth Strategy, because it calls for you to join me in “pointing for the fences” at the people you want to work with most.
That’s not all.
I wanted to make sure you have everything you need to make this happen, so I’ve put together an exclusive download to help you take action.
Here’s what you’ll get inside the Babe Ruth Strategy Kit:
- the software you need to help make finding new clients manageable
- exact swipe emails you can use to reach out (without getting rejected or ignored)
- the resources I use to stay sharp and motivated along the way
Get the strategy kit here:
Get The Strategy Kit Now.
Get the Babe Ruth Strategy delivered to your inbox plus weekly thoughts on how to get the most out of business, love, and life.
Why is creating content such a distraction?
Well, let me start by clearing something up…