[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/189738473″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Is it true that nice guys (or gals) finish last?
Growing up, I heard this over, and over, and over…
Today’s guest, Peter Shankman, has spent a big portion of his career debunking this myth and sharing how companies and people can break through this limiting belief.
As the author of the best selling book “Nice Companies Finish First” (affiliate link), Peter shared his experience with the World’s top companies who stand out by simply being one-level above crap.
In his new book, titled “Zombie Loyalist – Using Great Service to Create Rabid Fans” (affiliate link), Peter is showcasing what it takes to build a cult-like following around your message.
He’s someone who has a sense for where things are headed and he shared his vision for what the future of social media will look like, and how it’ll impact our connected World.
Exclusive Download: Go here to download the free bonus that will help you prepare for the future of social media.
On top of learning about the future of social media in this episode, you’ll also discover:
- The easiest way in the world to “be a nice guy” and how to avoid getting trampled over in the process
- The problem with believing that being nice equals weakness
- Who Peter looks up to, and the intriguing place he finds inspiration
- Why trust is the most important asset you can have in the connected world
- The mindset Peter focuses on for leveraging social media
- The biggest mistake people make on social media, and what to do instead
- The secret to how Peter protected HARO, as well as his other ideas and brand
- Why others failed at copying Peter’s idea, and what allowed for him to win
- Which is more important to success, being good at something, or passion
- Peter’s key method for creating a loyal following for your business or brand, and why it’s not hard to stand out from the crowd
Click here to download today’s exclusive bonus.