As kids, we barely have any worries.
When’s snack time?
Is nap-time over?
Is Santa real?
The more important question is why this guy brings us presents and what that really means…
This post is from an email sent to subscribers of my list. To get daily updates on podcast marketing, list building, audience growth, and hear first about promotional opportunities only available to subscribers, click here now.
At the end of the day, it’s the questions you ask that will dictate the answers that you get.
With my first podcast, it was the questions I was asking that delayed the results I was seeking – and ultimately the success that was possible.
My questions were along the lines of…
- What are the intro and outro going to sound like?
- How am I going to make the album artwork amazing?
- How do I get the website setup properly?
Instead of sitting down and defining the #1 goal of the show, countless days (see: months) were wasted on the unimportant.
Here’s what it comes down to:
If you want the results that so few have, you must be willing to work like so few do.
You have to ask the right questions.
After yesterday’s email about making your podcast (and business, really) stand out from the rest, I received a comment from Dale, a subscriber of this list.
Now THAT’S a great question.
So great, in fact, that I spent a few minutes sharing some of my thoughts of how to make this happen in a new episode of The Montoya Experiment.
Go here to find out:
- How to stand out in ANY niche (on or offline – it doesn’t matter)
- Where to put your attention to build your authority, credibility, and leadership
- How to break up your industry so that you can identify holes you can plug with your knowledge
- Where you’ll instinctually want to give up when becoming known in your niche (and how to keep pushing through)
ALL of that in addition to these other highlights:
- How podcasting is like raising a kid (and how to avoid raising a nutcase)
- What you need to invest in if you have a show, or are starting one soon
Go here to listen now:
Do you have a question you’d like some help with?
Don’t hesitate to respond to this (or any other) email, or leave a comment on my blog.
PS – and, for the record…
… Santa is about as real as Manti Te’o’s girlfriend.
Me + Your Inbox = Pure passion.
Subscribe now for weekly thoughts on how to get the most out of love, life, and business.